Portable Wireless LED Table Lamp
- Ideal Lamp Size For Any Desk: These are small bedside table lamps that great for any bedside table, office desk, cafe, dresser. A small lamp base that saves space and it’s perfect in the living room, office, bedroom, girls room, den, college dorm, bar, hotel, etc. (Please be clear about the size when you browse)
- Versatile Table Lamp: Each small lamp is designed for a modern and elegant look that adds a touch of elegance and stylish to any room. It’s great to be used as a bedroom lamp, living room lamp, girls' room lamp, nightstand lamp, etc. Also, it’s a great stylish gift.
- Safe & Easy To Use: Required an E26/E27 or LED Bulb. It’s compatible with a variety of incandescent, halogen bulbs, LED or CFL light bulb. Like Edison bulb, creates romantic and warm lighting for your room.
- Easy On The Eyes: Provides Simulated Natural Light, Does Not Flicker, Low Stress On Eyes After Extended Use. Great For Working, Reading, Or Studying. Home Or Office.The Best Light For You. Lots Of Lighting Options, For Different Lighting Needs.
- Features: Portable Lantern
- Battery Type: LITHIUM ION
- Body Material: Plastic
- Light Source: LED Bulbs
- Item Type: Portable Lanterns
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery
- Lighting Period (h): 8
- Base Type: Wedge
- Is Batteries Required: No
- Usage: Camping
- Power by: built-in rechargeable battery
- 1 x Touch Lamp Camping Lamp
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
*How to use:
To get started, connect the round plug of the provided USB cable into the DC power jack at the bottom of the product.
Then, plug the other end of the cable into a computer, or any other USB matching transformer, for 4 hours.
*LED light brightness control:
Press the finger lightly in the middle of the product top for around 3 seconds to adjust the brightness, and release the finger until the brightness is at your most comfortable.
When the touch panel or the brightness regulator is found to be out of control, it indicates the product is running out of battery.
Charge the product as introduced in the first instruction.